Contact us
    Back to overview Send an e-mail

    Send an e-mail to 1700, the information service for all your government related questions.
    You will receive a copy of this mail.

    Back to overview Chat with us
    Your chat session will start automatically after an operator becomes available.
    Please wait while we determine your queue position.

    Eurovignette for heavy goods vehicles

    If you want to transport goods on the roads of Denmark, Luxemburg, the Netherlands or Sweden with a heavy goods vehicle (of which the gross vehicle weight amounts to 12 tons or more), you have to buy a Eurovignette.  This tax allows you to drive in these countries without further formalities.



    If you have a truck with an MTT of 12 tons or more and you want to drive in the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark or Sweden, you have to buy a Eurovignette.
    There are several ways to buy a vignette:


    You can find the pricelist on the Eurovignette’s website.