Application forms for authorisation for employment
Do you want to know which application form you need for your employment permit or single permit? On the information page for your specific employee category, you will find the application form and all information about:
- the conditions you must meet
- the contents of your application file
- the contents of your application file in case of renewal of your admission.
General rules for your application
Only your application form must be original and signed. The attachments may be copies.
Submit your application no more than 4 and a half months before the start of the employment.
Are you using the original application form in Dutch? In that case, all attached documents may be in English, French or German.
Each certificate must not be more than 6 months old when your application is approved.
Were your certificate of good conduct and character and your medical certificate drawn up abroad? Then you must have the originals legalised (in het Nederlands) ((opent in nieuw venster)). It is sufficient to send a copy of each.
Also provide the following information on the application forms:
- the company or entity numbers of the companies in question
- the national register or BIS numbers of persons.
- ISCO-code of your position or job. All occupations are subdivided into groups and given a specific code based on the range of tasks. View all ISCO codes and their explanations (in het Nederlands) ((opent in nieuw venster)). Always fill in a four-digit ISCO code on your application forms.