ready. You are currently on: Teacher training entry test

Teacher training entry test

If you want to enrol in teacher training for pre-primary, primary or secondary education at a university college in Flanders, you must sit the teacher training entry test. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate which you must submit when you enrol.

Sitting the test will give you a good idea of your starting level. The result of this test is not binding. A university college cannot refuse your enrolment on the basis of your results, or use the results as an assessment.

You can find more information about the teacher training entry test in the information leaflet published by the Flemish Council of University Colleges/VLHORA (in Dutch) (PDF file opens in new window) (Dutch: Vlaamse Hogescholenraad).