The service voucher is a means of payment, subsidised by the regional authorities, which allows a private user to pay an employee of a recognised company advantageously for household work.
To order service vouchers, you must first subscribe to Sodexo. The subscription is free. You have to be a private person living in Flanders.
- You only pay 9 (or 10) euros per hour performed.
- The minimal order is 10 service vouchers.
- You can buy a maximum of 500 service vouchers per year. There are a number of exceptions to this.
- The period of validity of service vouchers is 12 months.
- The purchase of service vouchers gives right to a tax advantage.
- Low-income users who do not pay taxes enjoy this benefit through a reimbursable tax credit.
- Young mothers who have resumed their activities as self-employed persons, receive 105 free service vouchers from the social insurance offices within the framework of maternity benefits.
Make an appointment for household help
All performances are accomplished by employees of recognised companies. The list of recognised companies in your neighbourhood can be found on the website or can be applied for to Sodexo. The work or services performed can only be used for private needs.