Eetkamer van een rusthuis
© Frederiek Vande Velde

The resident must be affiliated to Flemish Social Protection(opens in new window) via a care fund (Dutch: zorgkas). Only then can the care fund pay a care allowance to the elderly care setting.

Addresses of residential care centres

You can find the addresses and contact details of accredited residential care centres(opens in new window) on the website of the Agency for Care and Health.

Question or complaint

  • Last revision 05/01/2022
  • Participating network
Logo Your Europe