- Remediation of an asbestos roof and installation of new solar panels.
- The new solar panels must be installed on the remediated roof or the roof of another building on the same plot.
- A price quote for asbestos removal and disposal must have been signed and an (advance) invoice of at least 10% must have been paid between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2023.
- The solar panels must be installed by no later than 31 December 2025 and be registered with Fluvius between 1 January 2022 and 31 December 2025, and at the earliest on the date of the first invoice for the asbestos removal.
- The new solar panels must cover at least 10% of the total remediated roof.
Who can apply for the premium?
- Investors in the removal and disposal of asbestos from roofs of non-heated, non-residential buildings.
- Investors participating in the agriculture sector protocol under the asbestos removal policy, of which the tender for the disposal of the asbestos material is part, may be eligible. The notification may also date from 2021.
U must apply for the premium in two steps:
- Activation of the premium application: you can activate the temporary premium from 1 April 2022 up to and including 31 March 2024 via the Fluvius premium desk (in Dutch)(opens in new window). You must attach proof of a signed quote or a signed order form and at least a 10% advance invoice for asbestos removal and disposal, both dated 2022 or 2023, to the application.
- Completion of the premium application: after the asbestos has been removed and disposed of and the solar panels have been installed (and registered with Fluvius by no later than 31 December 2025), you can complete the premium application by no later than 31 March 2026.
You can apply for the Fluvius premium online (in Dutch)(opens in new window).
Read this page in: