ready. You are currently on: Mijn VerbouwPremie (in English)

Mijn VerbouwPremie (in English)

Individuals and companies can apply for a premium for renovation and energy-saving investments through a single online portal. Mijn VerbouwPremie applies to houses, flats and all other buildings in the Flemish Region.

Apply here

You can only apply for Mijn VerbouwPremie in Dutch.

For whom, what type of works and how to apply?

All those investing in an existing house, flat, block of flats or non-residential building (e.g. a commercial or office building) will be able to apply for financial support for investments in energy efficiency (such as roof insulation, wall insulation, floor insulation, high-efficiency windows, solar water heater, heat pump, heat pump boiler and gas condensing boiler) and investments in housing quality (electricity and plumbing, interior renovation, windows and doors), depending on the target group to which they belong.

What about flats and blocks of flats?

Certificates for the contractor

Download the certificates for the contractor to be able to apply for Mijn VerbouwPremie.