To be recognised as a training centre for technicians in air conditioning systems in specified motor vehicles, the training centre must fulfil:
- the general recognition conditions ((opent in nieuw venster)) that apply to all recognitions relating to the environment
- and the following special conditions:
- the training centre must have effective procedures in place to organise the training and the examination
- the lecturers must be recognised as technicians in air conditioning systems in specified motor vehicles
- the training centre must organise a regulatory examination jury.
All the conditions (in het Nederlands) ((opent in nieuw venster)) are listed on the website of the Department of Environment and Spatial Development (Dutch: Departement Omgeving).
Applications must be submitted to the Territorial Development, Environmental Planning and Projects (Dutch: Gebiedsontwikkeling, Omgevingsplanning en -projecten/GOP) Division of the Department of Environment and Spatial Development.
You can find the application form and guidelines for organising the examination (in het Nederlands) ((opent in nieuw venster)) on the website of the Department of Environment and Spatial Development.
The Department of Environment and Spatial Development may also carry out on-site visits to check the available teaching equipment.
Decision: the leading civil servant of the department shall reach a decision on whether or not to recognise the training centre within 90 days of submission of the complete application.
The recognition is valid for an indefinite period of time as long as the training centre meets all the requirements (in het Nederlands) ((opent in nieuw venster)).
No fee is payable for the recognition application.
Flemish regulation on environmental recognitions (Vlaams reglement inzake erkenningen met betrekking tot het leefmilieu/VLAREL).