The use of the INBO website is subject to the following General Conditions. You are deemed to take cognisance thereof and to accept the General Conditions without any reservation.
Protection of personal data
The Flemish Government and INBO attach great importance to respecting your privacy. The INBO site is fully accessible without the user having to identify himself.
Those who wish to do so can subscribe to one or more digital newsletters of INBO. For this purpose, the following data are collected: e-mail address (obligatory), first name, surname, and company or institute name (all optional).
INBO gives you the following guarantees:
- Your personal data are only collected and processed in order to mail you the newsletter or newsletters
- The processing of your personal data is limited to the intended purpose
- Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties or used for direct marketing purposes
- You always have access to your personal data and you can verify its accuracy. You can easily unsubscribe at the bottom of a newsletter
- You have the possibility to correct or have corrected inaccuracies in connection with your personal data yourself. To do so, please contact us via the contact form on the website
- INBO takes the best possible security measures to prevent third parties from abusing your personal data.
- INBO handles personal data in accordance with the guidelines of the European General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018. For all questions concerning privacy and the management of your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of INBO, Koen Van Muylem.
The site only uses so-called technical 'cookies' and does not collect any personal data with them. Cookies are small information files that are automatically stored on the hard disk of your computer. This information is sent back to the website manager at each visit and makes access to the site and navigation easier, faster and more efficient.
This site also uses Google Analytics cookies that only collect global data about visitor numbers, pages visited, entry and exit pages, etc. that are not linked to individual visitors. INBO has concluded a processing agreement with Google. The data is encrypted and processed anonymously. INBO does not share data with Google. The Google Analytics cookies are not used in combination with other Google services, such as DoubleClick and AdWords.
Hyperlinks and references
On or through the INBO site, (hyper) links will direct you to other websites of governments, authorities or organisations, and to sources of information managed by third parties. INBO then has no technical or content-related control or authority and can therefore not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the content, nor the availability of these websites and information sources.
The hyperlinks to other sites on this site do not imply any endorsement of the external site or its content. The links are offered to you for information and for your convenience.
INBO therefore accepts no liability for direct or indirect damage resulting from consulting or using such external websites and their content.
If you have complaints about this site or about INBO, you can always contact the complaints manager, Koen Van Muylem.