In the table you can search the Red Lists for Flanders:
- in the boxes marked "+" you select the desired category.
- You can also search for the scientific name in free text.
- When you click on the title of a column, you sort on that column, either ascending or descending.
- By clicking on the download icon under each selection you can download that selection in csv format.
- Taxonomic group: official classification by species
- Category in publication: category used in the scientific publication of a particular Red List, usually in Dutch
- IUCN category: category to which the species belongs according to IUCN criteria
- Criterion: Is the list structured according to unknown, regional or IUCN criteria?
- Year: When was the Red List published?
- Validated: Has the list been validated according to IUCN standards?
- Minister approved: Has the list been officially published in the Belgisch Staatsblad / Moniteur Belge?
- Publication reference: What publication did the Red List appear in?
|Taxonomic Group||Nederlandse naam||Scientific name||Categorie in publicatie||IUCN Categorie||Criterium||Year||Validated||Vastgesteld||Publication reference|